Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hey There!

I'm not exactly sure wat to talk about, so much has been happening and i haven't blogged in ages! well for 1, i'm going to get baptised! i've been thinking about it for over a year and God has finally answered my prayers and shown me that it's what he wants me to do! yay, can't wait!
Also, God is such an amazing God! the ONLY God! he has been answering my prayers all over the place! even ones that i have long given up on! when i want something i like to have it straight away, i can be a very impatient person, but God has shown me how to be patient. for ages i've been praying about my family coming to know God and for a long time it seemed like nothing was happening. But for a while now i've been trying to tell them bout God and they've actually been listening! WOW! my little brother has been wanting to pray with me and my sister and i spent ages talking about God and christianity!
Also the other day my friend sent me a message that one of our friend's grandmothers was having a stroke and could die, so i prayed, and so did some other wonderful people, and that nite my friend sent me another message to let me know that our friend's grandma was absolutely fine! she had come out of the stroke and was 100% fine, healed!
i have been so confused and stressed by sooooooo much lately, but God has just kept on answering prayers and clearing the path. The devil stands no chance! lol.
well hope y'all have a blessed and God filled week,
Alana;P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow alana thats amazing that your getting baptised

also about your friends grandma THATS amazing that she was perfectly fine. shows that prayer is amazing
love ya xoxox