Thursday, May 31, 2007

what's important

it really is when we draw closer to God that the devil will try to bring us down. i've lately had to come to terms with the fact that what may be important to me isn't as important to those around me, eg. God, honesty, love, soldiership, etc. it's funny when you find out that what you might hold close to your heart others hold as far away from theirs as possible. recently i've found out that a decision that i am making for God hasn't really got all of my friends enthusiam. it hurts, but it's helped me to realise that as i'm drawing closer to God the devil is trying to attack me and the weapons that he is using are my friendships and in the end the only thing that matters is Gopd. i can't wait until all my friends are interested in God and me becoming a soldier to do it, because i'm making this choice for God. so i just thought that i would say that instead of being defeated by the devil's attacks i've grown closer to God! and it's awesome! sorry to blab on. lol.

1 comment:

james said...

Galatians 1:10
Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.